Purchase a Gun in 3 easy steps
- Shop and find the right gun
- Select a local FFL at checkout
- Pick up your Gun
Browse our Gun shop from the privacy and convenience of your home. Choose from our huge selection of firearms; Knowing that the Gun you choose will come to you new in the box, never handled by other shoppers who may have dropped or damaged the Gun while handling.
Select a local FFL using your Zip code at check out. Contact your local FFL first to confirm that the dealer conducts transfers. We will ship your Gun to your local FFL for pickup and background check. Your local FFL will walk you through the NICS background check and legally transfer the Gun to you. You are responsible to pay the FFL’s fee which is usually $15-30. If the FFL is not in our system, the FFL must email a copy of their Federal Firearms License to us at: (FFL@blackhillsfirearms.com).
- You must be 18 to purchase a shotgun or rifle and 21 or older to purchase a handgun.
- You are responsible for local and state law compliance.
- Be aware of any state restrictions on extended magazines and capacities.
- Ammunition and Firearms must always be shipped separately.
You must pass a NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check) before the FFL can transfer the Gun to you.
To pass the check you must:
- Provide a drivers license or other government issued photo ID.
- Provide your address, birth date, place of birth, height, weight, sex, ethnicity, and race.
Verify you are:
- A citizen of the United States
- The actual buyer of the firearm
Verify you are not:
- Under indictment for a felony or any crime for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year?
- A convicted felon?
- A fugitive from justice?
- An unlawful drug user?
- Mentally defective?
- A recipient of a dishonorable discharge from the Military?
- The subject of a domestic restraining order?
- A convicted domestic abuser?
- An illegal alien?